Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    as much as the news of us receiving a cease & desist from SCEE (Sony Entertainment) - it is important not to see this as a blocking point, rather a paved way of getting an official version to the web os platform. we are preparing an official request to license the title from SCEE for distribution, but in the event the discussions do not go through - there is a backup plan!

this is one of the levels we redesigned with new artwork - and we have a new set of sprites in the works to replace the lemmings with someone else. the same engine would be used, but it would of course take longer to happen - as we would have to do a lot of level work (120 levels is a lot)

if you are an art guy who has some spare time - contact us!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    Awesome news. I love lemmings.
    That's dedication Good work ardiri, can't wait to see how this plays out.
    Awesome, pretty smart idea.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    outstanding, this game is mandatory..
    Thanks for your pursuit of a way to get a lemming type game on WebOS
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Oh, sorry. By the title, I thought this was another thread about the iPhone 4's antenna issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Oh, sorry. By the title, I thought this was another thread about the iPhone 4's antenna issue.
    Funniest thing I read today! Spit milk out my nose, and I wasn't even drinking any!
    replace with hamsters
    maybe I can help. Send me a PM. What are you needing exactly?
    You could use penguins instead of lemmings and name it Pingus! ... no, wait, that already exists

Use any other rodent, mice, hamsters, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    You could use penguins instead of lemmings and name it Pingus! ... no, wait, that already exists

Use any other rodent, mice, hamsters, etc...

SUGAR GLIDER << thats my vote
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    How about using little iPhones or (reversed) Apple logos..... the ultimate lemmings, Apple *******.......
    stomsf, that would be awsome. You could have the exit as an iStore. People as lemmings and you would play the role of Mr. Jobs guiding people to the store. And call it "Appholes" (John Stewart).
    Last edited by sinime; 07/04/2010 at 09:01 PM.
    Yes, but wouldn't that sound like a skin for our rival platform? I know, the double skinning effort wouldn't pay out, but I'd really suck at the game like this because I rather see the creative death animations of the sheeple than leading them safely into Mom's eyeStore. Better keep the skin neutral.
    'til we meet again.
    THL