1.    #1  
    Just an FYI, and a check to see if this is common....

Newsroom feeds stopped updating today. I followed another reviewers advice and deleted/reinstalled the app. Still nothing. Now won't even connect to the stock feeds they start you with.

Anyone else? I know they had a server upgrade of sorts this week, so wonder if it's not working out......?
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    that happened to me a while back. i emailed them and they said just to delete/reinstall and it worked. Since you've already tried it though I dunno, email them and see.
    There's been a few server updates this week which made it so feeds weren't updating for a bit.

Make sure you keep an eye on the blog and the support site.

More info:
    Server Upgrade Notice
    I keep finding Newsroom running in the background with the card closed. I have it set to manual updates, only when the card I'd open. It is really bogging my Pre down. I've been checking with JSTop.
    This happened to me too - steps to take:

1) Download Save/Restore from Preware
    2) Save your Newsroom configuration and feeds using Save/Restore
    3) Delete Newsroom from your device
    4) Reinstall Newsroom from your device
    5) Restore your Newsroom configuration and feeds using Save/Restore

Done
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    This happened to me too - steps to take:
    Done
    I'll give it a try. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Will it update if you do it manually?
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    I keep finding Newsroom running in the background with the card closed. I have it set to manual updates, only when the card I'd open. It is really bogging my Pre down. I've been checking with JSTop.
    A process is always running, but that shouldn't take any system resources unless you have background updates enabled.

The best place to get support for NewsRoom is Community-powered support for Trileet