1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I need an app that can work like BuzzOff: blocks caller by phone, prefix, time, schedule,..
    Any suggestion?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    SAme here looking for a call Block type App, is there any out there? If not why has someone not created a call block type app yey? Could it be done on the pre?

Thanks
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    See if any of these patches meets your needs:
    Per-Contact Call Rejection:
    dBsooner's webOS-Patches Web Portal

or any of the 3 Call Block variations in this list:
    dBsooner's webOS-Patches Web Portal

Personally, I like the Per-Contact Call Rejection patch.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4.    #4  
    Per-Contact Call Rejection seems to be great but I did not install any patch yet... only from Catalog...
    What's holding you back from installing Preware and patching?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    The visual voicemail app YouView is great for vvm but also has some caller customization. I belive your phone would still ring when they call but instead of getting your voicemail, you could provide them with a disconnect message or just hang up on them without giving them an option to leave a message. Check it out at http://www.youmail.com/home/corp/feature.do?name=ditch . The App is available and highly recommended by me in the App Catalog.
    Last edited by ReaganElephant; 07/02/2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: provided more info
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    What's holding you back from installing Preware and patching?
    Hum,,, first week with Pre... unlocked in a non official country... learning about the device... trying to buy a first official app/not sure about SImon's card.. resume: not comfortable yet to use homebrew... and as I ask in one topic but it seems to me that nobody answer, reading this forum I did not find any complain about freezes,etc..., from users that have only "official" apps. Am I wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    The visual voicemail app YouView is great for vvm but also has some caller customization. I belive your phone would still ring when they call but instead of getting your voicemail, you could provide them with a disconnect message or just hang up on them without giving them an option to leave a message. Check it out at Block Unwanted Callers . The App is available and highly recommended by me in the App Catalog.
    Thanks, I will check it but it is not exactly what I want.

I loved so much my Treo650 with BuzzOff + Buttler + CallRec! BTW is there an app to record calls automatically?
    I keep trying to download this but i get an ipkg error. get this with a few of the patches i'd like to download but haven't been able to figure out why yet.
    -sondee