Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I'm giving away a couple copies of my new app, Galactic Beacon: Volume 1, for anyone who can identify an obscure (relatively) Disney character.

Full details are over in this forum post, but here's a quick summary:

When it was announced that Disney was buying Marvel studios I did a drawing showing classic Disney characters as the Avengers.

The contest is to post the identity of the Disney character who is playing Iron Man in that drawing. I've given a bunch of hints in the other forum thread, so it should be pretty easy at this point with Google or Bing...

First person to post the name of the character in that thread wins a copy of my app. First person to give the name of his little sidekick will also win a copy.

Please note that I will email the winners an ipk file for the app, so you have to know what to do with an ipk file to make use of the prize...

One more link: the website that goes with my app (an anthology of science fiction, fantasy and comics) is Galactic Beacon.

Good luck!
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
    Posted the answers in the other thread...

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Posted the answers in the other thread...
    As I said in the other thread: We have a winner!

The answer was Gyro Gearloose and his little helper, Helper.

Thanks for playing!

jeffa
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1