Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    So, I downloaded the paid app "Movie Times" on my Pre and all I get is a blank screen after entering my location info. So I tapped on the developer's support button and got "Web page not found" !
    Anybody else having problems with this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    So, I downloaded the paid app "Movie Times" on my Pre and all I get is a blank screen after entering my location info. So I tapped on the developer's support button and got "Web page not found" !
    Anybody else having problems with this app?
    Does the developer have an email address or some other means of contact on the app's help screen?

EDIT: I think I see what the problem is. You bought an app from Brighthouse Labs. They are one of the biggest spamming developers in the catalog. They release tons of crappy, non-quality apps. I doubt you'll get much support from them.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3. BHL
    We are working on the fix for this right now and hopefully it will be back up and running in the next day or two. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Brighthouse Labs