Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    How many of quick contact/speed dial apps do we need? Just saw another one in the App Catalog just now. Of all the complaints with webOS not being able to get to a contact quickly is not one of them.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quickly accessing a contact is a problem in need of a solution for those occasions when you can't use universal search (which requires accessing the keyboard) and if you don't want to fill a launcher page with icons created by the native contacts app.

I just switched from my previous paid app to another one, and the experience is vastly different. I think it's just a matter of preference. Are there really so many that they've become annoying?
    Last edited by cas_esq; 07/01/2010 at 02:40 AM. Reason: typo!

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    I actually came here now looking for a quick dialing app. While it's not that difficult to dial a phone number, I do like the idea of being able to open an app and tapping on one of my most dialed numbers.

I guess I could use the built in dialer and have it open to my call list, but with everything 1/2 off, I was really considering buying one.
    Quote Originally Posted by r-nice View Post
    How many of quick contact/speed dial apps do we need? Just saw another one in the App Catalog just now. Of all the complaints with webOS not being able to get to a contact quickly is not one of them.
    Probably you only need one or none, but some people wants to have choices...

Probably, if you try some of them you'll find that this kind of apps really brings some utility.

I invite you to try Communicate; you have a demo version here.