Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Hi -- I am looking for a Bible App that has offline reading of NIV and Message translations (and other modern versions). I've tried several so far but they seem to just be pulling from a website - no offline availability.

I understand the licensing agreements add cost, but I know that others like me are willing to pay for this. Is there anything out there now? Any developer working on this?
    so far the only option is "you version" from lifechurch.tv

It's an app that redirects to a good mobile site, so it only works when you are on line.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Simple Bible is working with Laridian to produce a Bible app for purchase that will include all of the licensed translations. The release date is unknown, but it's in the works.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Yeah Simple Bible is offline and it works great, they don't have NIV but they have ASV and some other versions i'm not too familiar with.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I use Biblez from homebrew/biblez - this is an offline bible app that allows notes, bookmarks, and keeps a history of searched scriptures readily available. Multiple versions can be available offline too.