1.    #1  
    My friends now have push to talk application( It's an app that make your phone work like a walkie talkie TiKL - Touch To Talk (PTT) by Tikl inc. ) on their droid phones and can talk to each other even though they are on different networks and it works great. Please make it work on the pre.
    Thank you
    Last edited by boonopaliss; 06/29/2010 at 11:40 PM.
    my wife installed that on her hero. It is really cool.
    Push what to talk?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4.    #4  
    It's an app that make your phone work like a walkie talkie

TiKL - Touch To Talk (PTT) by Tikl inc.
    i agree, why would i want someone hearing my entire conversation (not just what i'm saying but what the other person is saying as well). and i also agree that seeing people walking around with their phones acting like walkie talkies is kinda annoying. but to each his own, if that sorta thing is your bag..baby...then by all means enjoy
    I think the appeal of PTT, is that the conversation goes out to multiple people.
    Keep it on topic and civil folks.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Sorry, Anyway i would very much be interested in PTT. Something i always missed from having a nextel, especially when in the car. Hopefully they will make it for webos
    Sounds like something you're going to need the Mic API for. It must be pushing the audio over the web and requires you to have to app running on both phones. So it'll be possible sometime after the (hopefully) Fall update, along with Skype and Shazam (two other apps that are nice, but I don't miss them one bit).