webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > EZ Button Support, Comments, and Suggestions
EZ Button Support, Comments, and Suggestions

Old 06/27/2010, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

This thread is being created to give EZ Button users a direct line to reach out for support, leave a comment or just to make a suggestion. We hope you enjoy the EZ Button as much as we do, and we are always looking for ways to improve and/or update the app. We can't wait to hear from you.

- Simple Beta
Simple Beta | Download and/or share the EZ Button

WE HAVE DECIDED TO PULL THE EZ BUTTON FROM THE APP CATALOG UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT OUR NEXT MOVE, AND SO WE CAN FOCUS ON OUR APPS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE THIS FORUM IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE EZ BUTTON YOU CURRENTLY HAVE INSTALLED.

Last edited by freepre; 08/18/2010 at 10:51 PM.
freepre is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: jjeffcoat
Old 06/28/2010, 11:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

I like the app!

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
jjeffcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/17/2010, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Did Staples send you a cease and decist letter? I liked the previous version because it was like the Easy Button. It was free advertising for them. What a shame. I deleted the application.
milliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: Workerb33
Old 08/19/2010, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Just wanted to let anyone who updated their EZ Button during the 3 days the update was available that i found the previous version 1.4.0 online some where here is a link If you are looking to revert back to the previous version.

Simple Beta - Thank You For turning off the update And Can't Wait for the next app
shopronbh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
easy button, ez button, simple beta

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0