1.    #1  
    Im sure this is a really stupid question but why cant I pick up potions in Dungeon Hunter and what exactly are potions for other than selling? It says I have 12 and will not let me click them (its gray'ed out) and wont let me pick anymore up off the ground. Im totally confused! Thanks.

Melissa
    hey melissa! The same thing happens to me so I can only guess that the game only lets you carry a maximum of 12 potions at one time unless there is an upgrade later on in the game that allows you to carry more. If you find out anything else about this, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Drove me crazy too, but I finally figured it out.

You can only carry 12 at a time, but you can USE them to heal yourself!

There is a tiny little button with the number of potions you have left to the right of your health bar. If you tap it, you will use a potion and be healed.

Couldn't figure out why I kept dying until I figured that out!

Hope this helps!

jeffa
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
  4.    #4  
    Oh good! Im glad its not just me lol. Have you been selling them off?
  5.    #5  
    Oh Jeffa thanks! I didnt know that!
    Yeah the potion limit is 12, the warrior class actually has a skill to higher the limit.
  7.    #7  
    Glad to know! Thanks. It's times like this when I need a users guide lol.

Melissa
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Yeah, I felt stupid when I realized that I had died repeatedly because I couldn't heal.

They could definitely use a better tutorial system in the game. I thought the 12 was showing my hit points! Doh!
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
    Is there a way to see your achievements?