Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    In the App Catalog a few days ago I came across wImg uploader, which looked like a great app to upload files to a free photo-sharing website then share the link with friends on Twitter, Facebook, and via SMS.

When I upload images with this software, everything works OK and the uploaded image is visible (via the link produced) on my laptop, but it doesn't show up in the Pre's browser; only a blank page is displayed.

This makes it useless to forward the link onwards to friends via SMS, which is what I could really see myself using it for. Does anyone know of any similar alternative, where I can upload an image through an app and get a link returned to share, which will actually work for the Pre?
    why not just send the images through sms or email?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Just because on o2 UK, MMSs don't come out of the SMS allowance and are quite expensive, so if you have a picture to send to a number of people it gets quite expensive.

And email's just not as fast or convenient, especially if the person on the other end doesn't have push enabled.
    You could both set up a dropbox account and buy the Dropboxify app. That lets you upload and download pics pretty easily - could work

My preferred method is email though.