1.    #1  
    Anyone using these apps? They appear to both do the same thing and pull from the same resources.

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    free music ringtones is ballin.
    use it for a new ringtone every other day
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I use Free Music Ringtones because I prefer its UI. There's a lot of self-promotion on the first page, but I tend to be forgiving of such things when the app is free.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    I use Free Music Ringtones because I prefer its UI. There's a lot of self-promotion on the first page, but I tend to be forgiving of such things when the app is free.
    Just trying to help a brotha out is all. Once Hot Apps is done, there will be no more. I try to keep it minimal. But he offered to do the same with me in Paratrooper, so I could not refuse. I knew a lot of people would not be happy, but really, I spent a lot of time on this app. Thank you for cutting me some slack.

The differences are many. Mostly in added functionality and UI design. FMR has favorites, saving album covers, Top 300 by genre/country, Top Songs Lists, filtering, auto ringtone swap, massive help system, and integration with other apps such as Amazon, Email, and a whole ballin 'Send to App' feature.

But yes, both pull from the same data source and use the same basic principle. Both are excellent programs that offer the entire iTunes library of preview songs as ringtones.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook