it shows 2658 in the app catalog in my pre...
    Wow, Only 65,000 to go to catch Android and 222,000 to catch apple! There's a chance it might catch the windows mobile app store!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Wow, Only 65,000 to go to catch Android and 222,000 to catch apple! There's a chance it might catch the windows mobile app store!
    But it's better than nothing. And how many "Find My Car" applications do I really need.
    I don't know but we sure have a lot of them!
    nice, can't wait for the pdk to open.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    I don't know but we sure have a lot of them!
    Yeah, for sure! But I also carry a Droid (for work) and it has something like 50 streaming radio programs - a portion of which are for languages I don't speak and many of the others cover the same stations.

We need some holes filled, but after a point it just gets ridiculous. The company that comes up the best way to catalog, showcase, and accurately rate and deliver application info to their user base will attract the best developers.

C
    I'd pay just to see the books in their own category and NOT have to see them in the what's new section!
  8.    #9  
    meh, it's a good thing and only trolls think it's bad. More apps are always better even if that means more fart and gps apps. There are some jewels. Any beer knurds out there? PM me if you are.