Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Is there an RSS app that will download and store the content for offline reading? The ones that I have tried so far grab data on the fly, which is fine, but sometimes (gasp!) I do not have good signal or wifi.

I can't remember what I used to use on my treo, but I could set it to sync my feeds at 5am and read up throughout the day. Anything like that out there now? Thanks!
    I have been using Feeds Free which does not support offline synchronization, but read that Feeds (the paid version) does. I have also used Scoop which I bought while Feeds was just broken and happily moved back to Feeds now that the developer fixed his app.
    NewsRoom. And it is a gorgeous app. Incredible UI. Get it now while it is on sale.
    Newsroom stores the articles (without images) for offline reading. I recently bought it for half off, so it's only $2.50 right now. It's a very nicely-designed app with a clean ui that's essy to use. I highly recommend it.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    does newsroom support google reader?
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    does newsroom support google reader?
    No, unfortunately.

Google Reader Support Coming to Newsroom?

No update from a month ago, but most of the users there seem to be against it. I'm all for it though, it's not really worth the money without it, imo.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Thanks for advice everybody! I'll check out Newsroom.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Newsroom!
    newsroom is really amazing! the only thing i miss is reading coments in the feeds
    []