1.    #1  
    Lets hear your reviews guys..

We are looking to squash bugs and bring in some minor improvements for 2.1.

EasyDreams: Nature Sounds, Nap Timer, White Noise & More.
    EasyDreams - Nature Sounds, White Noise & Nap Timer
    Follow us on twitter @easydreamsapp
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Bluetooth headphone support pls
    I have to agree, I have a bluetooth stereo speakers and it would be great to have this be playing over them as I go to sleep. Also, just curious on app icon change. I miss the old icon, it resembled what the app was, a dream machine. Though so far, app is playing fine here A feature suggestion..?? What if we can have a saved "playlist". Select the sounds you want to use and have it saved as a playlist. For example I always like to play Bird Forest, Rain, Thunderstorm and Stream, then I can save it as Amazon.
  4.    #4  
    Just updating to say Bluetooth support is coming in 2.1 along with a couple new features and bugfixes. Feel free to post any requests and thanks to all who have downloaded.

Although it's quite upsetting when I send the owner of PreCentral a free copy for him to review and then he fails now to even respond to my emails. And now Rockus is featured on the homepage - a competitor that has been around much longer and already is incredibly popular while EasyDreams is fairly new and in my biased opinion a much better and more full featured app than Rockus.

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    You have my support I have EasyDreams on my Pre and love it, I highly recommend it

This was the app I was learning Javascript so I could develop. Oh well, I still have some UI improvements that I'd make though. Competition is good, right?
    Cool idea. How long are the tracks? Is there a trial version?
    Last edited by swieder; 08/05/2010 at 09:08 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  8.    #8  
    The tracks are all about 6-7 minutes, with a couple coming in at 8+. We originally downsampled them a bit for the sake of size, but have since resampled them at original quality (which is why the download is about ~75MB... Quality!).

As of now there is no trial, but it is only $2 which is a hell of a deal for a full CD worth of nature sounds, white noises, with a nap timer, alarm and the ability to add your own music