1.    #1  
    *Please note that this is a presentation from the developer of this app and not a review*

Hola!

I would like to present our application for learning Spanish:
    Spanish Lesson 1 to 10 - iCaramba

It has been around for almost two years on the iPhone and has helped thousands of people to learn Spanish. Hopefully it will be as useful to Palm-owners as well - especially since I personally believe the Palm-version turned out much better

We are constantly revising our apps, so if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns be sure to know that we reply to all e-mails and don't just throw them in the trash. Simply use the form on our website (palmspanishcourse.com) and we'll get back to you.

I'll leave you with some screenshots and a youtube-clip of some of the functionality, and hope that I'll hear about what you think.

Hasta luego,
    Juan at iCaramba

YOUTUBE-CLIP:

Last edited by iCaramba; 07/31/2010 at 04:43 PM.
    Yeah, these are some of my favorite apps. They really do make learning Spanish easier to do. The last few apps that I purchased to learn Spanish, didn't even pronounce the words or sentences; which made them almost useless to me. These 3 apps are different though. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to learn Spanish.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel