1.    #1  
    I have Scratch, but wanted to know really what everyone thinks of them both, especially how easy it is to sync with GoogleDocs. What do you think of the editing? Can you import Documents like from your DocViewer to them? Can you copy and paste to them? I just want some feed back from those who've used it.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I have Scratch, but wanted to know really what everyone thinks of them both, especially how easy it is to sync with GoogleDocs. What do you think of the editing? Can you import Documents like from your DocViewer to them? Can you copy and paste to them? I just want some feed back from those who've used it.
    If you're looking for an app that syncs easily to google docs, then you definitely need Notes. I can go on and on about the app, but I'd say you check out the demo video in the App catalog (especially towards the end of the clip).
  3.    #3  
    I didn't know that Notes syncs to googledocs. I have Notes. Thanks for the info, and on the first response too.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    1: thank you for buying Scratch!

2: If you pick up Notes or CloudDocs, please feel free to let me know what you think they do better (or worse) than Scratch.

3: While we're pointing out features, don't forget that Scratch sends to email as well.
    The best one is Notes. There is no other.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    The best one is Notes. There is no other.
    but, there are two others...Cloudocs and Scratch...

OHHH, you mean Notes is the one you like best! Sorry, thick in the head here. But I like Scratch better...of course, I currently only have Scratch. Since there is a sale going on, perhaps I should pick up notes too...but what about cloudocs? I don't want anyone to feel left out.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    sooo....I just tried to FIND Scratch in the App Catalog & it is not to be found...? Where do I find it?? I have Notes & Cloudocs. I like Cloudocs, and just realized I could import from Google Docs in Notes (doesn't seem to load anything yet tho...still checking). I like Cloudocs, but it always keeps the text SOOOOO small by default!

I'd like to check out Scratch...send an App Catalog link if possible, I can't even get info on the P|C apps gallery site!

EDIT: OK, I guess it changed to Scratch Word Processor... I overlooked that one trying to find just 'Scratch'....
    Last edited by licotto; 06/24/2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: negate my comment