Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i just thought it was interesting that if you unscramble nuTsie it spell iTunes.. this was obviously purposely done. i believe hp and palm have some major ideas in the works for the new webOS. perhaps palm already had ideas for a cloud music service and hp liked the idea so much that they bought palm a company just to tweak it to their likings.. i'm excited.. i wish they'd hurry up and reveal a form factor and alpha build at least.. maybe after the 31st..
    I completely agree - I think HP are in the early stages of realizing their very own ecosystem with WebOS at its core. It's exciting.

We're also discussing this over in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...palm-upto.html
    Love the idea, hate the iTunes integration. As soon as the service let's me add my library from a sensible music player, I'll revisit the idea.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i'd imagine that the option to upload music from your personal collection (outside of itunes) would be available. i'd certainly hope so too. if not.. we could request it? lol
    I agree. I wont touch iTunes with a 10 foot pole.
    I want to know if nuTsie allows access to the tv, movie and videos purchased from iTunes too?