1.    #1  
    EasyDreams Nature Sounds 2.0 New Features: Add sounds from your music library! Three new nature sounds! White noise panel with 6 different white noise sounds! New timer with support for hours! Improved audio quality across all sounds!

We love to hear feedback

Official Palm Link: http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...ios.easydreams
    Last edited by 17studios; 07/10/2010 at 05:21 PM.
    I couldn't help but smile, and wonder if you were being 'coy' when you, a developer of a sound soother application finished with the line:

"We love to hear feedback"

That was funny! I haven't tried your app yet, I do have a competitor app, but the price is right to take a chance and do a little comparison for myself, so thanks for giving us an app to calm the savage soul!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

3.    #3  
    @Garrett: Sorry to hear that! We'd hate for you to lose your money, unfortunately it seems webOS struggles sometimes when installing big files... and we couldn't include as many high quality sounds without having a pretty big file (~71MB).

Could you try one more time? If you do, try deleting the app first, and ensuring you have WiFi on while you download it.

We don't have many reviews and every positive (or not 1-star) review really helps us. If that doesn't work, I'll send you a refund!

EasyDreams: Nature Sounds, Nap Timer, White Noise & More.
    EasyDreams - Nature Sounds, White Noise & Nap Timer
    Follow us on twitter @easydreamsapp
  4.    #4  
    Version 2.0.1 is released fixing a few bugs, making the timer a bit better and updating the icon!

EasyDreams: Nature Sounds, Nap Timer, White Noise & More.
    EasyDreams - Nature Sounds, White Noise & Nap Timer
    Follow us on twitter @easydreamsapp
    Quote Originally Posted by 17studios View Post
    @Garrett: Sorry to hear that! We'd hate for you to lose your money, unfortunately it seems webOS struggles sometimes when installing big files... and we couldn't include as many high quality sounds without having a pretty big file (~71MB).

Could you try one more time? If you do, try deleting the app first, and ensuring you have WiFi on while you download it.

We don't have many reviews and every positive (or not 1-star) review really helps us. If that doesn't work, I'll send you a refund!
    Thanks for the reply. It finally installed correctly after I Doctored my phone and tried installing three more times lol. I rated the app '5 stars' in the Catalog.