1.    #1  
    I have just bought AT&T Palm pre plus(factory unlocked) from ebay. The seller created a US based Palm profile for me on my request. Now the thing is that I can view the apps, but when I try purchasing them it tells me to select a Country(US,CANADA, UK..and so on). But I am in UAE which is obviously not on the list.

In short is there any way to buy these paid apps while not being in one of those listed countries.

fyi I am loving my pre plus and though I bought it after the announcement of ifone4, i have no regrets. WEBOS ROCKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebank View Post
    I have just bought AT&T Palm pre plus(factory unlocked) from ebay. The seller created a US based Palm profile for me on my request. Now the thing is that I can view the apps, but when I try purchasing them it tells me to select a Country(US,CANADA, UK..and so on). But I am in UAE which is obviously not on the list.

In short is there any way to buy these paid apps while not being in one of those listed countries.

fyi I am loving my pre plus and though I bought it after the announcement of ifone4, i have no regrets. WEBOS ROCKS!!!
    You would have to set up a prepaid credit card in one of those countries. I think a search will get you similar threads that discuss how to do this.
  3.    #3  
    searched the forums...some one suggested entropay and then someone else said it didnt work.

I am willing to use virtual prepaid card..if any one knows of any site that is reliable and works on palm apps catalog.