1.    #1  
    This app actually makes the pre/pixi useable.... if it werent for this app I'd be in trouble....

It adds a quick contact to your launcher.... You can do call, email, text, even group email/sms....

It pulls their facebook pic as the icon....

AMAZING APP!!!! You NEED it!!!!

Give a shout if your a user!!!!

dd
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    I find it usable enough with the option to just type a contact's first few letters, thank you very much.

But congrats on having found something for yourself
    thanks for the info!
    I'll give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    This app actually makes the pre/pixi useable.... if it werent for this app I'd be in trouble....

It adds a quick contact to your launcher.... You can do call, email, text, even group email/sms....

It pulls their facebook pic as the icon....

AMAZING APP!!!! You NEED it!!!!

Give a shout if your a user!!!!

dd
    useable? really? you must be really old because the pre is really easy to use.
    I'm a big fan of Launchpoint as my important contacts can show up faster in Universal Search.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    this is the best contacts app by far. I have first page in my launcher with just launch points.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    useable? really? you must be really old because the pre is really easy to use.
    A bit ageist, don't you think? A bit offensive to a 62 year old who can get his head around the concept of global search. (oops - make that universal search)
    Last edited by johncc; 06/23/2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I love this app as well and find it easier than using the global search. You don't have to open the keyboard and type, instead you simply open the launcher and tap the launchpoint icon, much quicker. It's a must have as far as I'm concerned.