Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Just check the app catalog. Twee 2.0 is now available in the app catalog!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Wow! The UI improvements are refreshing!
    Yeaahhhh, I think I'm going to have to bounce back from Bad Kitty. I've gone from Twee to TweetMe to Twee to Bad Kitty back to Twee, maybe I should just take the hint, lol.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    If Twee2 doesn't fix the notifications issue, then I am sticking with TweetMe as much as I'd like to go back. Notifications in Twee stopped for me weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Twee2 just opened a second card when I was playing with it just now. I think it was checking for notification. I tweeted the dev. about this 'feature.' Hope it's just a simple bug that can be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    Twee2 just opened a second card when I was playing with it just now. I think it was checking for notification. I tweeted the dev. about this 'feature.' Hope it's just a simple bug that can be fixed.
    We should probably have our 2 threads merged...

But anyway, I think being able to open another card is a feature, allowing for more multiple accounts to be open at once.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    We should probably have our 2 threads merged...

But anyway, I think being able to open another card is a feature, allowing for more multiple accounts to be open at once.
    Agreed about merging the thread. Sorry that I posted after yours. I was so excited! Since I only have 1 twitter account, I never thought about having more than one cards for multiple accounts. Good point!

Edit: Glad that minifying URL is also fixed!
    Well, Twee used to check my notifications fine, and then started just showing my "Notification Daemon check for updates" or something like that, but never actually giving me any notifications of messages. TweetMe hasn't given me any trouble at all with it (but I really want to go back to Twee since it is faster).
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Screens?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    I've gotten that too, but only when my network/wifi had dropped out. I did notice that out of the three twitter apps I've used, Bad Kitty is the only one that can run in the background and check for tweets automatically when you restart the phone, unlike Twee and TweetMe which had to be ran first (in my experience). Hope that makes its way into Twee, but in the meantime, I finally got ModeSwitcher last night, so I'll have it start it up
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Since updating to twee 2.0, I cannot login to any of my accounts anymore. Tried it the whole morning now (first about 6 hours ago). Also tried to log in from my PC, and this just works fine. It's just twee that doesn't let me in anymore. I am stuck at "authorizing", which results in an auth error after a bunch of minutes.
    Where is the Dark Color theme?
    I'm having trouble finding the setting for it.
    I REALLY hope they didn't remove it, that was the MAIN reason I bought Twee.
    Quote Originally Posted by shock_terminal View Post
    Where is the Dark Color theme?
    I'm having trouble finding the setting for it.
    I REALLY hope they didn't remove it, that was the MAIN reason I bought Twee.
    In regards to the dark theme being gone...

@deliciousmorsel: @techjunky79 I've had enough people ask for it, so I'll bring it back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    In regards to the dark theme being gone...

@deliciousmorsel: @techjunky79 I've had enough people ask for it, so I'll bring it back soon.
    Thank you!
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Anyone know how to view nearby tweets in 2.0?
    yes, please bump..... where is nearby tweets??????????
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    The only way I've found to search for nearby tweets is to go to the magnifying glass (search) enter a search term... a new menu selection appears at the top right of the screen the one on the left is a locater which will give you distance choices of finding local tweets on your search term. and the second one unsaves searches...
    Last edited by BlkAv8r; 06/23/2010 at 06:11 PM.
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
    yeah but that's not TRUE nearby tweets.

that's a search of nearby tweet..

sucks, have to revert back to 1.5 for now
    Is Twee free going to be updated as well?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    So why are notifications in Twee2 still jacked up?! When I get a DM or @mention, TweetMe notifies me. Twee2 on the other hand, still gives me a "Notifications Daemon..." message. It's not until after I click that icon does it actually check and tell me I have new messages. Come on, guys, why is this so hard? I *SO* want to come back to Twee but this is killing me here! I have been asking about this problem since 1.6 and nothing seems to be getting done about it. Some feedback please?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast