1.    #1  
    We are running a special promotion for anyone that buys Sports Live! during the month of June. Anyone that picks up the app is eligible to enter. We're giving away several gift cards (to Best Buy or Amazon.com) along with lots of free apps!

Sports Live! was already on sale, so the deal is even sweeter with the extra 50% deal. You can get it for only $3.00 now!

To see more about the contest, including how to enter, check it out here:
    Win Big with Sports Live! - http://bit.ly/SportsLiveContest

Good luck everyone!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I'm in and I hope I win! This is a great app!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merloni View Post
    Thanks for entering! Good luck.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Merloni View Post
    Same here, just got this app today and its great!
  5.    #5  
    There's less than 1 week left. Don't miss out!

Find us on Facebook
    Hands down the best sports app i've ever used on any mobile OS. Especially now with the new update that will show all scores for the sport you look up. There was a bug with the ticker in your notification bar and Dev got it fixed asap, they also respond quickly to all feedback & inquiries. I recommend this highly to any sports fan!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Hands down the best sports app i've ever used on any mobile OS. Especially now with the new update that will show all scores for the sport you look up. There was a bug with the ticker in your notification bar and Dev got it fixed asap, they also respond quickly to all feedback & inquiries. I recommend this highly to any sports fan!
    Thank you very much! We think so too!

Find us on Facebook