1.    #1  
    There is an app on the iPhone for My Coke Rewards, anyone working on one for WebOS? Yes I know I can logon to the website and enter a code, but have you looked at the site on a small screen? and when you try to go to the wap formatted page it goes to the normal site instead.
    Almost done, just need some more codes to finish testing. Sadly we prefer Mountain Dew

In no way affiliated or endorsed by The Coca-Cola Company, we just found this app worth trying out, and found some sources on the net that make this possible.
    Last edited by dawm; 06/28/2010 at 10:42 PM.
    Twitter: @dawm // @biocandy
    You can also associate a cell phone with your coke rewards account. After setting it up, you can text all your codes in. This is what I've been doing, since I get unlimited texts with my plan anyway. (My account --> communication preferences)
    Awesome! Can hardly wait for this app, too.

/Kevin
  5.    #5  
    if you need someone to test the app, I volunteer to test it.
    Should be in the web catalog soon.

http://bit.ly/mycokerewardswebos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dawm; 06/28/2010 at 10:42 PM.
    Downloading and installing it now! Thank you!!

/Kevin
  8.    #8  
    Installed and gave 5 stars, works as it should, and BTW I prefer Mountain Dew also. My roomate on the otherhand likes Coke so i steal all his points.
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    installed and gave 5 stars, works as it should, and btw i prefer mountain dew also. My roomate on the otherhand likes coke so i steal all his points.
    roflmao
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I couldn't find a way to send feedback, so here it is:

Definitely needs a preference to not play the sound when launched.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    I couldn't find a way to send feedback, so here it is:

Definitely needs a preference to not play the sound when launched.
    see that speaker icon in the upper right corner? if you tap it, it disables the sound and saves its state. I thought it would have been clearly apparent but i guess not. I guess we can add an app menu option to also disable sound effects.

v1.0.2 was submitted to the catalog last night but its not gonna get approved over the holiday weekend, it fixes the XML bug not allowing you to input more than 1 code per launch.
    once v1.0.2 gets approved we'll be submitting v1.0.3 (process takes too long to reject so we're just gonna let 1.0.2 go thru and then submit the next latest version) which includes some more tweaks, a link to our support site as well as auto-saves the password (as requested)
    Added some more stuff to 1.0.3 since 1.0.2 is still in the app queue waiting to be approved for the catalog.

There are now two new application menu items:
    Sound Effects (Enables/disables sound effects, same thing the speaker icon does on the initial scene)
    Auto-Login (Automatically logs in to the enter codes scene. You must first successfully login manually in order to have your information stored)

In the help scene I've added additional developer contact information (Facebook, Twitter) as well as a link to our application support site.