89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm stoked it's finally here

45 50.56%
  • Nice to have... Not a big deal for me

39 43.82%
  • Who cares?/ better of with out it

5 5.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For me it's nice to have. I'm not a big gamer, and I can't say I've come across many sites where I needed Flash up till now.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    It's probably realisticaly not going to make a dramatic impact on my life or anything, but I am still really stoked to know that it's on the way.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    need larger screen and faster processor to effectively use flash
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    need larger screen and faster processor to effectively use flash
    And you've already tried it on your Pre? How does it work? We're all eager to know...
    I need it for Mafia Wars on Facebook.
    What I cant do < What I can do
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    So upon driving home from a meeting last night, I made the stop at my local sprint store ( was closing in an hour so i had plenty of time) I went straight for the EVO. And the first site i went to , addictinggames.com It was really beautiful to see a game pop up and it was fun, than i went and watched a few quick videos and saw a few flash sites that looked very nice. Lastly before i left, I went to myspace and typed in any artist , their page loaded, any flash sections were full flash and the music bar loaded. I click on a song and it started playing very clear and nice. I left, and took out my pre and said its ok dude u'll soon have all that !!! So thats why i can't wait for flash
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12