1.    #1  
    I emailed the support email to see if they are bringing it to webos. Everyone else should email them too!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id284972998?mt=8
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    so...what is the itunes link for??
  3.    #3  
    it's a link to the app..... Did you even look at it?

edit:

got this response.

Hello Jon,

Thank you for your interest in our application. Unfortunately, we do not have a compatible version for WebOS, though we hope to have one* in the future. Would you like to be notified when this is available? In the meantime, you can use our search feature on the web at www.midomi.com.

Best,
    Rachel
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 06/23/2010 at 08:32 AM.
    So I found these guys on twitter, follow @sound_hound

If anyone is interested in getting a WebOS version made, follow them on twitter and direct message or @ reply them. They do listen and they are considering making a WebOS Sound Hound app.
    They may have given you a nice public-relations response, but I'm fairly certain that such an application is not technically possible until Palm releases the version (as yet un-numbered) of webOS that includes the application programming interface (API) for the microphone.
    +1. Even so, I have sent them a message. I miss this type of app like the one from my old java sony ericsson which I used quite a lot!
    Will webos 2.0 allow an app like this to run on the pre?