1.    #1  
    I didn't see any threads about this app, do the users have access to talk with their neighbors to coordinate their pixels?
    I think part of the game is to see what develops using only those 100 pixels to communicate. It is your choice - play off of a neighbors design?, create something that will inspire your neighbors?,... I continued a design from a diagonal square and the square to my right built off of me.
    Whoever made the Purple face, I have made a black shirt and the start of blue pants... Whoever is below me and to the left and right should finish the sketch.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Whoever made the Purple face, I have made a black shirt and the start of blue pants... Whoever is below me and to the left and right should finish the sketch.
    nice, see, this is all I am talking about. The devs for this app are very cool, I have emailed them about a few things and they respond quite fast. I had suggested that they add a forum for this app, but I still havent seen one.

I guess all I am saying is we should have a way to at least post a general msg to whomever is next to you, be it a general board that everyone has access to, or have a feature that you are able to send quick short notes back and forth to your neighbors only..

SJ
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    nice, see, this is all I am talking about. The devs for this app are very cool, I have emailed them about a few things and they respond quite fast. I had suggested that they add a forum for this app, but I still havent seen one.

I guess all I am saying is we should have a way to at least post a general msg to whomever is next to you, be it a general board that everyone has access to, or have a feature that you are able to send quick short notes back and forth to your neighbors only..

SJ
    I guess we will have to use this thread. I assume the dev for the app is not making anymore then the app as they would then have to moderate the forum they make as well.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]