1.    #1  
    Just a heads up, I have started development of a vehicle data management app. You can read about and discuss it here in my developer forum.

Your feedback and ideas are welcomed and encouraged!

Tony
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    If this is an app for the Pre, please consider discussing it here on PreCentral. There are a sprinkle of devs who don't discuss their apps here and its kinda inconvenient to go somewhere else just for a single app.

I would be interested in testing and following your app.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  3.    #3  
    Great news! It is on PreCentral. Go to the webOS developer forums, and select "DevelopersNice."
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.