1.    #1  
    I have started development of a new vehicle data management app. I plan to include records for fuel, repair and other expenses, and trips, for starters.

I'm thinking I might try to get a beta version out really quickly, in order to get feedback on the User Interface. Then, I would like to try to get it in the app catalog (really basic, early version, maybe just fuel records input?) while the half price promo is going, so early adopters can save some money and support the development of the app. I'm not sure if all that will work out timing-wise; it is just a thought.

I'm thinking the reports would be on-screen and through email, so you can save and print them.

Please post your thoughts, ideas, and feedback here. Am I taking the right approach?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  2.    #2  
    No feedback on the app, but I'm planning to use Enyo to develop it now. I will try to get Enyo as soon as I can.