1.    #1  
    I just installed WebUI on my Palm Pre Plus for managing Utorrent on my home PC.
    It looks like a very promising app. The one problem is that it's impossible to add a torrent file (other than via ISOHunt):

If I go onto a private tracker (via the web browser), all I really can do is click on a link which would then save the torrent file to my PC (or in this case the Palm). But Web OS says unsupported file type. But even if the file could save, the webui app only has an "add URL", not an add torrent.

If I were using the web interface remotely on a PC what I would do is right click on the torrent file link, select "copy link location" and then paste it into the Utorrent web interface. Can this be done on the Pre?
    This works for me with transmission. It works with utorrent as well.

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...torrent-remote
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

You just need to copy and paste the torrent url into WebUI. Orange-Tap the link in the browser to copyit.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    You just need to copy and paste the torrent url into WebUI. Orange-Tap the link in the browser to copyit.
    Thanks, what does "orange-tap" mean (I've only had the phone for two days)...
  5.    #5  
    OK I just found it. The keys aren't orange on the palm pre plus

How doI paste? What's the keyboard shortcut?
  6.    #6  
    I figured out how to paste.

It doesn't seem to be working though. I add the torrent url to the app, hit save, but my bittorrent client isn't updated.

Edit: I tried to different torrent sites, same issue.
    Last edited by Sviatapolk; 06/20/2010 at 09:01 AM.
  7.    #7  
    I've been trying to gather some info on the app. It seems this may be a bug in the program. Please let me know if anyone has had this problem (or how to contact the developer).
    make sure the url ends with a .torrent
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    make sure the url ends with a .torrent
    It doesn't and it can't - private trackers have passkeys as a query string after the .torrent extension.