1.    #1  
    The point I'm stuck at is a rope you swing from right side of screen to left side and on the left side where you land is a floor trigger plate for wall spikes that if you land on it you are killed. The gamefaqs walk through says to swing with enough momentum to jump past the floor trigger plate, but no matter what I do I always land on the edge or the cliff or in the middle of the floor trigger plate. I can never land past the plate. Anyone have any tips or help to offer to get me past this point?
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    well I don't know what section I am in but I think you are farther.

how did you get the key. I can't get up the sloping wall with the stakes in the gaps
  3.    #3  
    Most of the game the trap obstacles were just obnoxious repeating until I got lucky. I found a lot of jumps you had to jump at just the right moment and be moving fast enough. To me the virtual controls are not sensitive enough some times and overly sensitive other times. The lack on info provided to us is disappointing as no where did the game ever say you could make the rope swing more by using the virtual controls. I had to dig through several walk-throughs to find that out. Which is how I got past where I posted about. I failed or died 100s of times and got so annoyed at some points I wanted my money back. Maybe I'm too old school but I would have been much nicer experience if I had a physical controller.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    I am stuck in the siege camp right before you get to the scholar. I can't figure out how to sneak past the last sets of soldiers to get to the scholar. Any help, please?