Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Now that everything is 50% off, please point me in the direction of the best paid apps out there.
    Productivity

Done
    Scratch
    Notes
    My Home Keyboard
    Wifi Media Sync
    Classic Palm OS
    Dropboxify

Games

NOVA
    Dungeon Hunter
    The Sims
    Monopoly
    Tetris Mania

Personal

What's For Dinner
    Tweet Me
    LaunchPoint
    Gift Jammer
    Dr. Podder
    Sticher Podcast Radio

That's it for now. Must make breakfast. And the search function on the App catalogue... needs some work.
    Last edited by Vociferous; 06/19/2010 at 07:57 AM.
    I downloaded Pack 'n Track. I'd wanted it for a while but couldn't stomach paying $8. YouView is great for visual voicemail. PhotoDialer is sweet.
    Tweed
    Scoop
    Top Stocks
    iStayFit
    FlightTrack
    Pack n' Track
    drPodder
    Torrent Remote
    What's for Dinner?
    Sports Live!
    Need For Speed Underground (NFSU)
    Monopoly
    Yahtzee
    Boogle
    Paratrooper
    Wabbit Hunt
    YouView
    Twee
    drPodder
    FlashCards
    NewsRoom
    DiglooSlackerRadio (off catalog pro subscription)
    Wallpaper Switcheroo

NFS
    PokerDrops
    BlockBreaker
    Hero of Sparta
    Paratroopers

That's just my favs list
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    I can't believe I forgot Dr. Podder!!!!!!

Oops. List edit coming up. It's a must have if you listen to podcasts
    Dr. Podder
    Zagat
    Classic
    Asphalt 5
    Notes - palm should hire this developer
    Uno
    Jvault
    MyQ
    Real Tennis
    Quick Contacts
    Flight View
    and reboxed to my list.
    jogstats is my favorite if you walk,run,bike,hike.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    Now that everything is 50% off, please point me in the direction of the best paid apps out there.

Notes
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Dr. Podder
    Zagat
    Classic
    Asphalt 5
    Notes - palm should hire this developer
    Uno
    Jvault
    MyQ
    Real Tennis
    Quick Contacts
    Flight View
    How is Zagat? The reviews for it are kinda low and its still pretty pricey even at 50% off...

I've been on a buying spree myself and bought quite a few apps. Here are my favs:

1. Notes
    2. Newsroom
    3. Youview
    4. Wifisync
    5. Launchpoint
    6. MoreStocks
    7. Auction Mate
    8. Epocrates
    9. Wobble Words
    10. PDFmyWeb
    11. NFSU
    12. Pack 'n' Track
    13. Timepiece
    14. Switcheroo
    15. Classic

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Some paid apps I really like: DrPodder, Jump O Clock, Notes, SkyClimber, Tweed, TweetMe, AirHockey, Wobble Words
    Geostrings - Great tool for setting a reminder to do something when you're actually close to the place you need to be to do it. Also, there is NO good alternative in either the Apple App Store or the Android Market. So it's a great way to show off to people what WebOS can do.

PowerNap - Simply the best timer App out there. So versatile and customizable, yet ridiculously simple to use and very reliable. Even if you don't use it for naps, it's a better timer app then any others I've tried.

Tweed - Most full featured Twitter client in the catalog, in my opinion. Not as pretty as Bad Kitty, but more useful features available. The "timeline marker" feature alone makes it head and shoulders above the others.

Need For Speed - No real explanation needed, definitely the best WebOS racing game available.

These are my favorites that I have purchased.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    YouView ($2)
    visual voicemail for your phone means never having your provider delete a saved message again, and makes reviewing voice messages as easy as working with email.

Scientific RPN Calculator ($5)
    geeky and powerful scientific calculator with a ton of unit conversions for good measure. reminds me of my old faithful HP 12C.

Outline Tracker ($9.88)
    organize projects, knowledge, and your life with collapsible outlines of unlimited depth. if you're one of the 39,000+ users who've downloaded the free version of Outline Tracker, this is your chance to pick up this expensive but powerful app at a significant discount. development is ongoing and responsive; a new version just came out which has already incorporated a couple requests I made earlier this month.

Radio Hibiki ($.70)
    nice price for a full-featured "satellite radio" in your pocket.

Classic ($?)
    essential if you're an old-school PalmOS user. anyone know if this qualifies for the discount?

Games I've been enjoying so far are either free or in development, but with these discounts I may have to pick up Black Box ($.50) and Defensive Warfare ($1.25).
    Shopping Manager - Inspired by the HandyShopper concept, one-time entry of items, intelligent sorting and filtering, multiple shops per item, multiple categories (like templates) per item, multiple databases, Excel-compatible (.csv) import and export, send list be Email or SMS, Google Docs integration, Best Buy, unit price, configurable list display (details, font sizes, colors, etc.),

DigiBar - DigiBar is the perfect pocket bartender's drink guide.

My DataBank Unlimited - a simple yet powerful and customizable database application for webOS that can be used for general data storage on just about any information.

ÜberRadio - the next generation web radio application. Instead of presenting you with millions of stations, it allows you to add your stations on the go and presents you the list of stations in a familiar way.
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Google Account Search
    - WebOS's ability to sync to Google with Synergy is pretty great, but there is still some missing functionality, namely quality search for Calendar and Contact entries and a solid Agenda view.
    Last edited by Convert; 06/24/2010 at 11:56 PM.
    You know Spader, it's funny. I am the perfect person for an app like Geostrings but I haven't gotten it yet and I don't know why. I guess I just don't believe that it will actually do what I think it will do, but that would be freaking PERFECT to get a reminder to do something when you actually get close to the place.

Tell me more about why you like the app.

Palm/HP should give the devs lots of money and bake that into WebOS 2.0 for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    You know Spader, it's funny. I am the perfect person for an app like Geostrings but I haven't gotten it yet and I don't know why. I guess I just don't believe that it will actually do what I think it will do, but that would be freaking PERFECT to get a reminder to do something when you actually get close to the place.

Tell me more about why you like the app.

Palm/HP should give the devs lots of money and bake that into WebOS 2.0 for sure.
    It works. Plain and simple. You can set the distance from the place you want it to alert you of per task. You can set the times of day and what days to have it checking. You can input locations by address, business search, or even tapping directly on a map.

So far, it has yet to let me down. haha

Beside the functionality - which is top notch - the app is also visually stunning. The level of customization possible is amazing.

You can not only choose a background image, but you can also set the color and opacity of the actual app screens.

The DEV has a few videos of the app in action, I say take a look at them to see what it can do.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    How is Zagat? The reviews for it are kinda low and its still pretty pricey even at 50% off...
    yeah, i'd be interested in some feedback on zagat too- thanks!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    It works. Plain and simple. You can set the distance from the place you want it to alert you of per task. You can set the times of day and what days to have it checking. You can input locations by address, business search, or even tapping directly on a map.

So far, it has yet to let me down. haha

Beside the functionality - which is top notch - the app is also visually stunning. The level of customization possible is amazing.

You can not only choose a background image, but you can also set the color and opacity of the actual app screens.

The DEV has a few videos of the app in action, I say take a look at them to see what it can do.
    +1 this is a SUPER app, i love it
    can this app sync with Outlook Tasks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast