Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just purchased (in no particular order):
    UNO
    YouView
    WiFi MediaSync
    Pack 'n' Track
    Sports Live! (only purchased because they're adding college coverage)
    Timepiece
    Photo Effects plus

I'm still considering:

Boggle
    Yahtzee
    Weatherbug Elite

and anything else that people recommend or I can find!
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I just purchased (in no particular order):
    UNO
    YouView
    WiFi MediaSync
    Pack 'n' Track
    Timepiece
    Photo Effects plus

I'm still considering:

Boggle
    Yahtzee
    Weatherbug Elite

and anything else that people recommend or I can find!
    Your phone NEEDS Notes

Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I just purchased...
    Wise choice! Don't forget to enter the Win Big with Sports Live! contest at http://bit.ly/SportsLiveContest for a chance to win gift cards or free apps.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Thanks to everyone who suggested Paratrooper in this thread. Really appreciate the mentions!

Sincerely,

Rob

P.S. For you Paratrooper owners, there is another new (very fun) helicopter level coming to the App Catalog for a free upgrade any day now!
    Apps I would recommend:

*Radio Hibiki - Awesome streaming radio/ShoutCAST app. Easy to use and lots of features.

* Solitaire Collection - Best solitaire game(s) for webOS, period.

* Timepiece - Favorite clock/alarm app. Very nice attention to details appearance.

- if you have young kids/toddlers (and you're willing to risk them possibly trashing your phone):

* PhakePhoney - big buttons, sounds, music, customizable, and the app locks open so the kids stay in it.

* Rockus Animals - animal sounds and pictures. Also locks open to keep the wee ones from getting into anything else

* Moo (i think it's free) - more animal sounds and pictures.
  6.    #26  
    personally, I don't see why Notes is so great. For me at least. I love the built in memos app. I don't need to be able to add video,images,ect to my note or upload it anywhere. I don't use google docs.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    personally, I don't see why Notes is so great. For me at least. I love the built in memos app. I don't need to be able to add video,images,ect to my note or upload it anywhere. I don't use google docs.
    I don't see why Notes is so great either, but apparently, its killing in the Palm hot apps. #18!
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    I don't see why Notes is so great either, but apparently, its killing in the Palm hot apps. #18!
    Cause you can attach pictures in notes and it backs up to Google docs. I also prefer a list than the sticky note motif.
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne@angrygoat View Post
    Cause you can attach pictures in notes and it backs up to Google docs. I also prefer a list than the sticky note motif.
    I was been sarcastic . I made Notes, so of course I think its Awesome
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    I can't believe I forgot Dr. Podder!!!!!!

Oops. List edit coming up. It's a must have if you listen to podcasts
    Dr. Podder is my favorite. It saves my sanity on my 2 hour (on a good day) daily commute. I've tried a bunch of solutions and Dr. Podder is the best. I love the fact that it streams and cleans up after itself.
    Is Notes eventually gain the ability to back up the attached photos to gDocs? Also, in what format are they stored on gDocs and how are they organized once there?
    Palm IIIc -> Palm T|T3 -> Palm Pre
    I have a lot of Apps, but Dr Podder, GeoStrings, Notes, and Classic are absolute must haves. The nonpaid apps that I use daily are pReader & MusicRemix.

I've just started using Wifi Media Sync & TealSpeed Dialer and Launcher. I think Wifi Media Sync is awesome. I'm still playing with Speed Dialer, but so far so good.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 06/26/2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: MusicRemix is non-paid too
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    I was been sarcastic . I made Notes, so of course I think its Awesome
    don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking it, just after watching the youtube video about it and reading about it I don't see a large enough use for it to purchase it. I'm sure it's great for some people but I just don't see it. Congratulations though on getting in the hot apps contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking it, just after watching the youtube video about it and reading about it I don't see a large enough use for it to purchase it. I'm sure it's great for some people but I just don't see it. Congratulations though on getting in the hot apps contest!
    I actually made the app for myself initially, because I needed a neat way of remembering things. While shopping for a home last Nov, I realized I could take pictures of the homes, and add notes about pricing, amenities, and then when I got home, I could go over them, in case I forgot something. Also, when I design apps, I use it to take screenshots and make notes about things I need to work on. Even some developers have emailed me that they use my app for designing their app
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's up to you.. however you choose to use it. But trust me, you NEED this app. The clock is ticking....
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    . . .
    * Solitaire Collection - Best solitaire game(s) for webOS, period.
    . . .
    I second this opinion. It's so nice to finally have a good native solitaire app in WebOS. It plays Canfield, Klondike, Golf, Spider, Freecell, and Aces Up, and variations of those (like 2-suited spider, or relaxed-rule golf). The developer plans to add more stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcolberg View Post
    Is Notes eventually gain the ability to back up the attached photos to gDocs? Also, in what format are they stored on gDocs and how are they organized once there?
    1) yes
    2) Html
    3) the notes are organized into a folder (which is auto created from the Notes app)