1.    #1  

Does anyone have any suggestions on some great third-party web sites, or even apps, that keep up with the latest WebOS game news? I have found some sites, but they don't list WebOS games very often, if at all. Also, any sites that have rumors of up coming games would be great as well! I have just noticed that the addition of WebOS games has become more erratic. The two main gaming companies that release WebOS are no longer adding them on set-days. Gameloft used to release new games on Monday. Electronics Arts on Wednesday. Now though, the games just come out whenever. So if I at least had some gaming sites to read, then I could better keep up with future game releases. I'm not looking for insider info, just legitimate & honest WebOS gaming news.

honest

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

We really don't know. The developers like gameloft and EA ignore our questions. The thing is, people started off buying lots of 3d games, and as people had enough of them, sales slowed down, so they released them at a much slower rate now. For example, gameloft released a game a week usually. Now its one every 2-3 weeks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    We really don't know. The developers like gameloft and EA ignore our questions. The thing is, people started off buying lots of 3d games, and as people had enough of them, sales slowed down, so they released them at a much slower rate now. For example, gameloft released a game a week usually. Now its one every 2-3 weeks.
    People are still buying games like crazy, but I do know what you mean about the lack of customer care. Those types of issues can cause people to not buy games and apps overall; even if it wasn't a set-developers fault.

As for the slow down; I would imagine the slow down is happening because at first there were a lot of iPhone games that needed to be ported over to the WebOS, but now that they are catching up, the releases are no longer weekly. Gameloft has released 2 games in the past month, but they aren't games I'm into. One is a fighting game and the other is some bubble game. EA has come out with 1 new WebOS game in the past month; a Tiger Woods golf game, but that is another game I don't want to buy. Laminar came out with some really, really great FlightSIM's games and a Giant Fighting Robot game, but they haven't released anything new since X-Plane Extreme.
    If Gameloft and EA released the same number of games that they have out on the iPhone, then that would be over 100 games. Can you imagine how cool that would be to have access to 100+ WebOS games?!?!
    I just don't know if there are any plans on those companies even releasing anymore WebOS games; let alone what game and when. That is why I would love to find a web site that could keep me informed about new WebOS games. There is a cool app called "GameCenter" by Gamefly, but they only list games that are already out. I want something that tells me which games are due out over the next 6 months or so.
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 06/19/2010 at 02:01 AM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel