Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Anyone know? I visited the company's website, but everything on there is for Apple products.

Will we ever get a similar app - one that can be played over the air with people not sitting next to you?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Funny you should ask. I've been waiting for that app, but no one has made it, so I've decided to make it myself (that's the beauty of webOS)

- Inglorious Apps
    Words with Friends is free, right? I'm assuming it is because my younger brother and all his friends play it, and I know they' don't pay for apps. So if we ever get it, it had better be free, too. And it'd be cool to play with iPhone owners, since I don't know anybody else that has a Pre.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    there is a paid and free version. I really want this app too. My fiance and her mom play it all the time. I've written the developer and posted on their facebook page but no response yet.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Funny you should ask. I've been waiting for that app, but no one has made it, so I've decided to make it myself (that's the beauty of webOS)

- Inglorious Apps
    Will we be able to play against iPhone users? I imagine that we won't be able to since this app won't be from the same developer.
    What about playing with other Pre users?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    am I missing something? This seems to be another memo taking type app and not anything like words with friends...
    i want!