Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so what apps are you getting?

I got this from the from the front page:
    Last edited by johnj2803; 06/29/2010 at 12:10 AM.
    FlashCards and Free Music Ringtones.

Sorry, couldn't resist Need to make a list now.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    ooh...time to skip lunches so I can go buck wild!!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I'm buying auctionmate
    Ancient Frog
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    FlashCards and Free Music Ringtones.

Sorry, couldn't resist Need to make a list now.
    free music ringtones? It's free rright?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    free music ringtones? It's free rright?
    Nope you get paid to buy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchris222 View Post
    Nope you get paid to buy it!
    Now that would be awesome If it makes it to #1, sure, I will pay you a lil something... Only 2 spots away!
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Note: Apps don't seem to be 50% off YET...it was announced that it would be starting June 17, but the catalog still shows full price
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Ancient Frog
    Excellent game
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Excellent game
    I agree...I'm playing it right now actually! This would be the perfect game to get at half price.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Wish the app catalog had a way to "bookmark" entries so they would be easier to find later...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Wish the app catalog had a way to "bookmark" entries so they would be easier to find later...
    That's a damn good idea. I think this deserves to go to palm feedback.
    Can't say I really have any apps left I want to buy at this point, so hopefully some good stuff comes out before the end of the month.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    That's a damn good idea. I think this deserves to go to palm feedback.
    I thought about this as I was browsing the app catalog today. I'll be nice to have a wishlist cart so that you can return to it and see what the apps cost now as opposed to when it was added.
  16.    #16  
    it's already the 18th.. Still at full price.... Hmmmm
    i want uno
    any updates, how to get 50% off?
    so my buy an app day push has now been followed by get 50% off!!!

this is awesome.

I will prob get the sports live app and maybe another gameloft game.

my most expensive apps thus far include classic, zagat, and asphalt 5. All great apps by the way. I especially recommend the zagat guide
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    it's already the 18th.. Still at full price.... Hmmmm
    The article has been updated to reflect the latest rumor:

The webinar had June 17th through the 30th listed as the dates for the promotion, but we haven't seen it yet in the App Catalog and those dates may change. Update: rumor is the dates could be June 21st through July 9th.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast