Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 192
  1. #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8sc View Post
    is classic included in this? When I hit buy on my phone it says 29.99. Should that be $15? Will it change? Anyone have any idea?
    All apps aren't 50% off. It's most or many apps.
  2. jkeeler's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    All apps aren't 50% off. It's most or many apps.
    i doubt it because you don't pay through Palm. You download a free 7 day trial and when that runs out you pay them through their site.
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know, sales have been through the roof of my apps! Seriously, PowerNap has had an increase of 700% in sales!

    Palm, and all of you guys, rock.

    Dealert and PowerNap look promising and I'm glad they/you are doing well.

    Do yo have any video's on what Catchwords is all about? Thanks and keep up the great work...I love good and useful apps with great presentation! Sorli...
  4.    #164  
    just purchased flickrcam! Go palm!
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepunk View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem that a lot of developers have doubled their price since this half off sale started? It could be that I am just seeing apps that aren't part of the sale but it sure does look suspicious! I am not purchasing ANY apps that appear to be doing this! I'm looking at you "GolfPinFinder"!
    I'm noticing it to. Whoever is AppBookShop their new 'crappy' apps is $2.00 and the old ones is $.50, it seem like they trying to get around the app store. And Palm is letting them.
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepunk View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem that a lot of developers have doubled their price since this half off sale started? It could be that I am just seeing apps that aren't part of the sale but it sure does look suspicious! I am not purchasing ANY apps that appear to be doing this! I'm looking at you "GolfPinFinder"!
    I'm pretty sure that GolfPinFinder was always $9.95 full price. They went on a sale for Father's day or something like that recently so it might have been less, and then recently raised the price back to $9.95.

    The same goes for Golf Caddie for that matter, it was always $10, and on sale for $7.

    They are correctly showing at $4.98 and $5.00 respectively now, because the sale that had them lower than that ended.

    Though yes, I'm sure there are some unscrupulous developers that have specifically raised their prices because of this sale, I don't think those two are in that category.
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    ...
    Though yes, I'm sure there are some unscrupulous developers that have specifically raised their prices because of this sale, I don't think those two are in that category.
    It's possible some devs might have increased their app prices, but it may not be the case. For example, right before the palm sales begun, I temporarily slashed the price of my Notes, app by 30%. Then when I got the email that Palm would be doing their 50% off sale, I had to quickly re-update my app price back to the original. But there was a lag. So for about 3 days or so, my Notes app was 50% of 30% off!
    _____________________________________
    Inglorious Apps
    Developer of: Glimpse, Notes HD, Clipboard, Pix, Voices, Casa, Plickr, TweetCam, and Notes
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Dealert and PowerNap look promising and I'm glad they/you are doing well.

    Do yo have any video's on what Catchwords is all about? Thanks and keep up the great work...I love good and useful apps with great presentation! Sorli...
    No need for a video, just simply download the free (demo) version of Catchwords (Catchwords Free) in the App Catalog.

    Let me know what you think
    Developer of:

    -------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  9. #169  
    so finally chose 5 or 6 apps to buy... got in app store ready to mke my purchases
    only to find, they only accept visa & mastercard
    (at this time I only have discover card)
    W.T.F.
  10. #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    It's possible some devs might have increased their app prices, but it may not be the case. For example, right before the palm sales begun, I temporarily slashed the price of my Notes, app by 30%. Then when I got the email that Palm would be doing their 50% off sale, I had to quickly re-update my app price back to the original. But there was a lag. So for about 3 days or so, my Notes app was 50% of 30% off!
    You know you were still getting paid as if it was only 30% off still, though, right?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  11. #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    You know you were still getting paid as if it was only 30% off still, though, right?
    Yep
    _____________________________________
    Inglorious Apps
    Developer of: Glimpse, Notes HD, Clipboard, Pix, Voices, Casa, Plickr, TweetCam, and Notes
  12.    #172  
    the sale is still extended!! until July 23!
  13. #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    No need for a video, just simply download the free (demo) version of Catchwords (Catchwords Free) in the App Catalog.

    Let me know what you think
    Intertesting...4 player game...though it did lose it's point playing alone and having no one to play with.
  14. #174  
    could anybody tell me, is it possible to by apps with someone elses credit card
    or dose the information have to match info in ones palm profile.
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Intertesting...4 player game...though it did lose it's point playing alone and having no one to play with.
    Haha, yeah, it is a party game after all. Grab some friends/family and try it out. It's a ton of fun!
    Developer of:

    -------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  16. #176  
    They need to stop this sale... I keep browsing the catalog looking for more stuff to buy!
  17.    #177  
    Just purchased some more apps!

    wifi media sync, deal aert and basketball live!

    go palm!
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    And only 15 hours left in the Palm Hot Apps competition!
    Exciting times indeed. Just a few more hours to go the Palm Hot Apps competition!!
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by r_w_byrn View Post
    could anybody tell me, is it possible to by apps with someone elses credit card
    or dose the information have to match info in ones palm profile.
    You can use someone else's card, but you have to input their name and correct billing address, in addition to the card number, for the Account in the App Catalog.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  20.    #180  
    purchased flight predictor! More shopping!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions