Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 192
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Bump!
    You can't find the N.O.V.A game in the app store? Even when you do a search for "Gameloft"?

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    You can't find the N.O.V.A game in the app store? Even when you do a search for "Gameloft"?
    It's a game, ah. I'll pass for now.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    How does one pay for the apps when you download them through your Pixi or Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    You have to setup an account from within the app store and have a credit card or check card on file.
    Good to know, thanks. Is there a way to set up more than one card account?
  4. #144  
    Again, what's a good Google Voice app?
  5. #145  
    I use Youview to manage my gvoice voicemail. There's a free app that does dialing called p2googlevoice.

    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/p2googlevoice
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I use Youview to manage my gvoice voicemail. There's a free app that does dialing called p2googlevoice.

    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/p2googlevoice
    Good to know. But not in app store yet. Are there any free or $$ Google Voice apps that are currently in the App Store?
  7. #147  
    Just wanted to let you guys know, sales have been through the roof of my apps! Seriously, PowerNap has had an increase of 700% in sales!

    Palm, and all of you guys, rock.
    Developer of:

    -------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Good to know. But not in app store yet. Are there any free or $$ Google Voice apps that are currently in the App Store?
    YouView is in the app store. p2googlevoice is available in Preware. If you haven't installed preware I highly recommend it. You don't know what you're missing.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know, sales have been through the roof of my apps! Seriously, PowerNap has had an increase of 700% in sales!

    Palm, and all of you guys, rock.
    I picked up a copy of PowerNap, I actually use it as my alarm clock instead of the built in one. :^) Nice App.
  10. #150  
    I have talked to one developer that seems to have started on a dedicated Google Voice app. Can't wait to hear more about it.
  11. tsnum4's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    For now, Looking for:

    + A Craig's List App (I hear mCraig isn't good.)
    I have mCraig Pro and I like it. At first i didn't know how to look at all the posts in a category, I could only figure out how to look for something specific, which I don't always want to do. Sometimes, I just want to peruse the posts just to see what's out there.

    Anyhooo ... to do that, just pick your Category and Subcategory, type a space into the search field, then press search, it should bring up the full list from the top.

    I also think that the actual ads display very nicely as well.

    I would recommend this app.
  12. #152  
    According to PreCentral, we just hit the official 3000 mark.
  13. #153  
    is classic included in this? When I hit buy on my phone it says 29.99. Should that be $15? Will it change? Anyone have any idea?
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    I have mCraig Pro and I like it. At first i didn't know how to look at all the posts in a category, I could only figure out how to look for something specific, which I don't always want to do. Sometimes, I just want to peruse the posts just to see what's out there.

    Anyhooo ... to do that, just pick your Category and Subcategory, type a space into the search field, then press search, it should bring up the full list from the top.

    I also think that the actual ads display very nicely as well.

    I would recommend this app.
    The reviews on the app store weren't positive...
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    YouView is in the app store. p2googlevoice is available in Preware. If you haven't installed preware I highly recommend it. You don't know what you're missing.
    If Preware is on the app store I would consider it...
  16. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    I have talked to one developer that seems to have started on a dedicated Google Voice app. Can't wait to hear more about it.
    Great news! Keep us posted!
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8sc View Post
    is classic included in this? When I hit buy on my phone it says 29.99. Should that be $15? Will it change? Anyone have any idea?
    Good question...has anyone else had this problem. I also don't want to shell out $30 bones if it should be half off (50%). Thanks, Sorli...
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    According to PreCentral, we just hit the official 3000 mark.
    This is great news and the best part is that it keeps growing thanks to all those that support us devs. It is a great encouragement to keep the apps coming out.
  19. #159  
    Solitaire collection is very good. A nice implementation of Canfield, Klondike, Freecell, Spider, Golf, and some game I don't know. The developer plans to add more games, too. And it's cheap.

    I plan to buy some of the other apps you guys have recommended, probably newsroom, ancient frog, geostrings, notes, and tilt origami.

    I have the free version of Accuweather. Any advantages to the paid version other than missing the ads? I also got Flightview free when I bought the Pre, its a nice app.
  20. #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I got FlightView for free...i thougt it was free at once?
    maybe at one time but it's now $4.99, just got it for $2.50.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions