Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    so jumping on this... not sure what im going to buy yet
    I'd also like to draw everyone's attention to Transformers G1: Awakening @ $0.50
    So far I've bought TweetMe. Tomorrow I'm going to do some more window shopping and see if there's anything else that catches my fancy.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Every single app in the Palm App Catalog is 50% off. You can get some great apps insanely cheap right now. Even Bad Kitty, the Twitter app is just $0.50, that's a great deal. So everyone fire up the app catalog and start downloading some cheap apps!

I posted this because I did not see it posted in this specific section of the forums and I know that this section is the most popular.

Some of my App recommendations are:

Tweed
    TweetMe
    Digloo (A great Digg.com App)
    AccuWeather
    Sports Calendar
    Almost all apss are 50% off and is US only.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Almost all? Which apps are not half off?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Almost all? Which apps are not half off?
    Unfortunately I don't have a list of the exact apps that are not half off. The ones that aren't will just be listed with their normal price in the app catalog.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    I'm pretty sure the free apps aren't half off...

So far I bought:
    Asphalt 5
    Paratrooper
    Photo Effects Plus
    Wobble Words 2
    Defensive Warfare

and I'll probably buy more tomorrow.
    Just got Sports Calendar for 75 cents. My first paid app.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    It doesn't look like "almost all" apps are 50% off, looks like only around 1/3 of apps are.. (i.e., Newsroom is still 5.99)

Edit: never mind for newsroom
    Last edited by GridIron21; 06/19/2010 at 02:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm just wondering if you know the
    reason behind the US only limitation to this offer?
    If it was due to tax restriction or some other reasonable restriction that rendered opening it up to non-US countries non-feasible then I could have some understanding in Palm's motive.
    However, if Palm is exercising a geographicaly selfish attitude for no good reason then I would be quite dissapointed as a customer.
    Last edited by pip smith; 06/19/2010 at 02:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the free apps aren't half off...
    That's where you are wrong. All the free apps are half price, and they are quarter price, and an 1/8th of the price Actually come to think about it they are 100% off, what a deal
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    awesome!! now i can buy even more pdk apps that constantly crash. where is 1.4.5!!!!!!! if it can make pdk"s run on a pixi surely it can make them run on my pre without failing.
    I wish there were some new 3D games that were on sale. Games that I didn't already own. 50% off is a great deal! Hopefully Palm offers this type of deal every so often. At least once a month.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

There is no such sale in the UK app cat.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    Gizmodo is covering this, but it's pretty full of 'Palm is a has-been and there's no support'-style comments. Do comment here to get your word in!

I'm really sick of hearing about Gizmodo! It's a few scum bags writing bias articles that bash Palm and boost up the iPhone. Their whole site makes me sick!!!

How much would you like to bet that our comments defending Palm will not be posted? The article will just turn into yet another bashing posts against Palm, and those that love our WebOS devices, will (((NEVER))) have our comments approved!!!
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 06/19/2010 at 04:05 AM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I know, Gizmodo is ridiculous and should only be posted with the intent of extreme mockery. Anyone who saw freaking Kinectimals from Microsoft and thought Sony came away looking the worst at E3 is smoking crack.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Anyone know if Classic is on sale? I don't know how to tell because the app catalog says that the download is free, but it's obviously only a trial...
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I got the following apps
    Squeeze control
    Ancient Frog
    Jump O'clock

Apps I already have that would recommend to others
    Transformers G1
    World Series Poker - Hold 'em
    Paratrooper
    Tilt Gt
    Defensive Warfare
    Super Sudeko

Glad we have a while to make decision on more apps!
    thanks!
    I think I'm done with my shopping spree till the pdks come out.

I bought real tennis, hero of spara, let's golf, dungeon hunter, sandstorm, oregon trail, castle of magic, hawx, brothers in arms 1 and 2, nova, blades of fury, asphalt5, uno, wobble words, shrek kart, nfl 2010, the sims 3, assassins, avatar,paratrooper, gangstar,

youview, istayfit

I would have bought classic but it's not half off and i'm not paying full price if kinoma and slingplayer don't work on it.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast