Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    johnj2803 ... can you edit the title to reflect the updated timeframe?
    flightview, most definately
  3.    #23  
    from twitter:

From 6/21 - 7/9, all non-PDK #webOS apps will be 50% off. And devs get full price! PALM: All Paid Apps 50% Off Through June!!!! | webOSroundup Go @Palm! /via @aboutpalmpre
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Wish the app catalog had a way to "bookmark" entries so they would be easier to find later...
    Just email yourself from the catalog & then you can go back later when you want to.
    Oh well, there goes Ancient Frog.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    johnj2803 ... can you edit the title to reflect the updated timeframe?
    cant seem to edit the original title...
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if apps that are on sale to end of month will become 1/2 of the current sale price????????? Just wondering.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by magerb View Post
    Just email yourself from the catalog & then you can go back later when you want to.
    Yeah, We need an app that can bookmark favorite apps that we are looking to buy later. For example I want to buy FlightView, but not now 'cause I'm not traveling until a few months from now. But it will be useful then.
    I got FlightView for free...i thougt it was free at once?
    at one time I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Does anyone know if apps that are on sale to end of month will become 1/2 of the current sale price????????? Just wondering.
    When the promo starts, it will be half of the price listed.

My guess is that most devs will raise their prices back to normal if they have a promo going on. That would be the smart thing to do!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I guess this is why Brighthouse is making sure all their apps are at the top of the most recent list.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Every single app in the Palm App Catalog is 50% off. You can get some great apps insanely cheap right now. Even Bad Kitty, the Twitter app is just $0.50, that's a great deal. So everyone fire up the app catalog and start downloading some cheap apps!

I posted this because I did not see it posted in this specific section of the forums and I know that this section is the most popular.

Some of my App recommendations are:

Tweed
    TweetMe
    Digloo (A great Digg.com App)
    AccuWeather
    Sports Calendar
    Last edited by Keegsta; 06/18/2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Please list your favorite apps. I pretty much bought all the gameloft games. I already bought the glu mobile ones i wanted. What are the best non game apps out there? I have no idea what else i should buy.
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    Any opinions on Tiger Woods vs Let's Golf??
    never played those but i thought mini golf wacky worlds is fun. only 1.50 now too
    Palm Pro->m505->Zodiac 2->Treo 680->Treo Pro->Pre+
    Any other recommendations? I would love to take advantage of this but I am not sure what to buy .
    My top picks (I grouped them according to the names in my launcher pages) amongst paid only apps:

Media
    MyQ (if you use Netflix, I use it more than the website )
    Radio Hibiki
    Photo Effects Plus
    FlickrCam (for fast posting to flickr)
    drPodder

Readers/Websites
    Scoop (my RSS reader of choice, fast, syncs with Google Reader)
    Digloo (Digg app, easy to use even if you don't have a Digg account)
    BadKitty/TweetMe (I primarily use BadKitty now, but F102 kernel has made TweetMe better, so I use it for things like trends and when I want to official retweet)

Games
    Smiles (Match 3 game, very fast paced, with loads of achievements)
    Paratrooper
    Tangrams
    Tilt Origami
    Word Whirl
    Wobble Words

Phone and Navigation
    Youview

Productivity
    Notes
    Geostrings (great way to remind me to drop off my Netflix movies whenever I'm near the post office )
    Shopping List (I like the way this operates better than Shopping Manager, I never used Handy Shopper and am not a power mom)

For the sale today, I bought the following apps:
    Monopoly
    Ancient Frog
    Puzzle Kitchen
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Is Monopoly or Scrabble worth it?
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast