Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    I wish there were more games coming out under this deal. I bought Battleship, but I really want to get some of the more advanced games. It's been a few weeks since Gameloft released anything.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    I wish there were more games coming out under this deal. I bought Battleship, but I really want to get some of the more advanced games. It's been a few weeks since Gameloft released anything.
    I agree! I'm tempted to just go in and buy all the Glu Games on sale....
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Ordered Pack 'n' Track a few minutes ago. Okay, here's a ridiculous testament. I ordered Pack 'n' Track, because it's the original and someone else ordered Package Tracker.

I usually get all my stuff delivered at work so I don't track my packages, but I recently ordered a charger for my Pre and thought it can be left at the door at home. Estimated delivery was 7-9-10. I put the order # in Pack 'n' Track and discovered the package was delivered on 7-3-10 and it was inside my mailbox instead of at the door. Anyway, I'm able to use my home Touchstone again.
    Has anyone tried TealAuto? I talked to the one of the guys there via e-mail and he said it's only currently available for the Pre. It's not on on my Pixi app store.
    Does anyone know how well this sale worked out? I have noticed some developers extending the sales towards the end of the month; so I'm guessing the sale did work. It's not a long-term solution, but for now the sale seems to have been successful it getting customers to download some more apps.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

6.    #186  
    fyi, the sale has really been extended until the end of th month. The Hot PDk apps program start on the 15th, so the sale will push sales too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Has anyone tried TealAuto? I talked to the one of the guys there via e-mail and he said it's only currently available for the Pre. It's not on on my Pixi app store.
    Looks Like TealAuto is only for the Pre, that's what the latest e-mail I got mentioned.

Anybody here who has a Pre tried this app? It's really come a long way since the Palm OS days...
    Log Auto Mileage, Service and Expenses with TealAuto by TealPoint
    I snagged YouView, GolfPin Finder, Dropboxify. Yay for sales...

GolfPinFinder spanks my buddy's SkyCaddy lol.
  9.    #189  
    ayayay!!! i keep a wish list and I bought them all!

its like panic buying for a storm or something!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    fyi, the sale has really been extended until the end of th month. The Hot PDk apps program start on the 15th, so the sale will push sales too.
    Looks like the sale ended early. JVault is now back to $5.99
  11.    #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Looks like the sale ended early. JVault is now back to $5.99
    I know. Sori for the info. Wat I meant is really the 23rd it can be considered end of the month!
    I managed to make a few purchases before the prices went up....
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910