View Poll Results: Do you want an app for formspring.me?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want one please!

6 60.00%
  • I have never used it. But i will go to formspring.me right now and get an account!

4 40.00%
  1.    #1  
    If you want one, i will make one. Just need to know that there will be a market before i put effort into crafting a beautiful piece of software loveliness
    What will the app do exactly?
    wow formspring is for guys that don't have the you know what to ask girls questions so sad.
    So true. It's a waste of time for me..
    I'd like one. And no that's not the only reason guys would use it. It would seem that way but I like being funny & just random. I vote for this app!!
  6.    #6  
    okay cool ill get working.
    Creator of:
    I know a lot of girls who use it, so that's so not true.
    I do think it's quite stupid though.
    If you want to ask the person just do it, you don't need a website to do it for you.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Whatever happened with this? I was sooo excited and than it kinda disappeared. Lmao! I also think I spelled disappeared wrong. Lmao!
    I would love to see a Formspring app if you desire to still make one!
    I want one

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    I want one too
  12.    #12  
    Sorry guys, i've got 4 apps on the go right now and I canned this app a long time ago. I think someone else might be making one or there may even be one in the catalog. I had personal issues with formspring.me so I left the service anyway.
    Creator of: