1.    #1  
    Finished Dungeon Hunter this weekend. It was a great play, but now I need a new fix!

The things about DH that I loved were the sound, movement system, and the rewards system. There were times I wanted to scream at the fact that you have to restart at the beginning of each new location, but that made the times that I finished one even more satisfying.

What can folks (who like RPGs) recommend as a successor? While I'd love a DH2, there's got to be something to make my 4 flights a week as enjoyable as Dungeon Hunter.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    wow im not even going to say anything about this sad thread.
    I agree, DH was a good game. Unfortantely as far as I know there isn't really anything that compares.. I guess "Heroes of Sparta" is my recommendation. It's not as good, but it'll probably satisfy your fix...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    wow im not even going to say anything about this sad thread.
    And, yet, sadly you did say something...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    I agree, DH was a good game. Unfortantely as far as I know there isn't really anything that compares.. I guess "Heroes of Sparta" is my recommendation. It's not as good, but it'll probably satisfy your fix...
    I've looked at 'Sparta', but it wasn't really what I was looking for.

Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE comment, though.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    rpgs on the nintendo ds!

phones are the emergency gaming device lol
    id go with an rpg 16....better range than an rpg 7

@agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    id go with an rpg 16....better range than an rpg 7

Everytime I try to carry-on either of those, the flight staff seems to get all nervous for some reason! I've offered to cram it under my seat, even!
    How many hours would you say were put into DH to finish it?
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...on-hunter.html