1.    #1  
    I've had the Facebook app on my Palm Pre Plus for months with no issues. A few days ago, I noticed an alert saying that my FB password was not correct. I reentered my user name AND password, but says 'Login failed.' I am definitely entering the correct information. I've tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling, entering my FB account information but am still getting 'Login failed.'

Any advice?

Thanks!
    advice, Please search for the Facebook Thread and post there no need to start new threads

other then that (try signing in through the website not the app, then go back to the app and try again, If nothing works then report it to palm feedback.
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago. It turned out that I changed my privacy settings in facebook. I fixed it by going into my privacy settings and clicking on the applications and settings tab in the bottom right. Turn on all platform applications and try it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezk84 View Post
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago. It turned out that I changed my privacy settings in facebook. I fixed it by going into my privacy settings and clicking on the applications and settings tab in the bottom right. Turn on all platform applications and try it again.
    that fixed it... thx man
  5.    #5  
    I did search for an existing thread. Nothing turned up that related to my SPECIFIC issue.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, rezk84. That was exactly it.
    where exactly is the setting ? i can't find it facebook .