Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Bad Kitty twitter client app is currently $1.00. I had been asking them for a trial version so I didn't have to shell out $3 to try it, but $1 is not a bad price so I just downloaded it and I am giving it a spin right now.
    Kinda bites cause I JUST bought Bad Kitty on App Day and LOVE it, but paid $3 . In the long run, I guess it's only $2. You can barely get a decent cheeseburger for that price these days...

Oh Well. In any case - Bad Kitty - way better than any other twitter app I've used, especially for tracking multiple (5) accounts (i'm one of the social media directors at my work). Still a little rough around the edges, but it's mostly with notifications which is fine because I'm constantly checking it anyway.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    The only things I see missing so far from Bad Kitty is landscape view & twitpic.com support, other than that, it is a really nice app.
    Bought and paid for. I was thinking about buying it before. The discount made that decision easier due to wanting to really test it out before committing. I would have felt kind of stuck with it at the regular price if I did not like it.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    from @germboy "Twitpic support has been added to the internal build of bad kitty. We will be submitting an update very soon. Thx, I love feedback"

So now I am looking forward to the next update from Bad Kitty. Twitpic is more important to me than landscape view, so once this has been added, it will be interesting to see which twitter app I find more useful, Bad Kitty or Tweed.