Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    anyone having this problem "failed to load page please try again after some time" trying to figure out what mod/patch caused it.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I believe this can be caused if you have the ad block patch installed. I spent a good while wondering why this was happening,before finding a post saying its the patch.
    I chose to remove the patch as I'd rather have Engadget
    Works for me... but as caryh suggested... delete the ad block patch, and also the iPhone spoof patch if you still have issues (and have either of those installed)
    I'm getting the same thing and I'd removed the iphone spoof before I did a secure erase yesterday. I haven't installed the ad blocker. Normally if I have the iphone spoof installed, I cant get the the palm pre landing via the sprint icon/bookmark in the web browser, but that works ok. Is there another patch that would cause this?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I have Ad Blocker installed, and Engadget works fine. Maybe it's the iPhone spoof instead?
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    i'm getting the same thing, but could be the spotty internet I've been getting or could be the E3 coverage?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I have Ad Blocker installed, and Engadget works fine. Maybe it's the iPhone spoof instead?
    I am getting same error message. I believe it's all because of Iphone spoof patch thing. I didn't read the whole description about this patch before I installed it, it's my fault. However, I have no idea how to uninstall this patch.
    I am getting this error and have neither the adblock nor the iphone spoof patches installed. Must be something else.
    I have
    Call Duration in Call Log
    Character Counter
    Default to Month View
    Disable LED Notifications for Email
    Enable Dialpad Vibration
    Full Screen Mode Browser
    Hide Quick Launch Bar in LauncHer
    Increase Font Size 18
    Match State to Area Code
    No Missed Call Callback
    PDF Redux
    Per-Contact Call Rejection (This patch is GLORIOUS!!)
    Ringer Switch Icon
    System Menu Initial Framework
    System Menu Today Menu
    Temperature with Batter in Device Menu
    Timestamps Fancy

I used to have the iphone spoof and the one that allowed all the bookmark icons, but I removed them and then did a secure erase.

I also have the Blue dialer and glass effects suite. I didn't reinstall the govnah and I had removed it also before I did the secure erase.

I'm might try readding the iphone spoof and removing it again.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm getting the same error and do not have the iphone spoof or ad blocking patch. Something else is the cause.
    I have no patches on mine or preware.. Getting error.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I don't have patches or preware either. I get the same error.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I don't have patches or preware either. I get the same error.
    second.
    This seems to be happening to a lot of us starting evening of 6/17. It must be something from the Engadget servers. I have neither of those patches and it stopped working during normal use: no updates, or installs,...
    if you have ever had the iphonespoof installed you will get that error and also notice your help files don't work. Uninstalling the spoof will not fix the problem. The only fix that worked for me was a visit to the doctor.
    Neither of those patches and it ain't working here...
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    if you have ever had the iphonespoof installed you will get that error and also notice your help files don't work. Uninstalling the spoof will not fix the problem. The only fix that worked for me was a visit to the doctor.
    Thanx. My help isn't working. I'll just wait for the next update to doctor, engadget isn't all that important.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I've been getting this error since yesterday, and do not have an iPhone spoof or ad blicker installed. Prior to last night, never got the error. Pretty sure t's an engadget problem. In the meantime, I.engadget.com works, albeit without the top 5 stories feature...
    perhaps engadget app is being updated for 1.4.5? I too haven't been able to use the app since last night and have none of the patches listed above. Hopefully there's a fix soon
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast