Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Ok guys, I think Engadget fixed the problem with their app. Anyhow, just tried it on my Verizon Pre Plus and it finally works. I believe Engadget had a feed problem. I do have patches, but I do not have iPhone spoof patch nor do I have ad-block patch either.

All is well!
    Agreed... The problem was created/fixed at the server end with NO update to the App. There will, however, be an update to the Application later on.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    Mine still isn't working but now it seems to just freeze on the splash page rather then giving me an error message.
    I just tried reinstalling. Still doesn't work. It sticks on the splash screen.
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    Mine still isn't working but now it seems to just freeze on the splash page rather then giving me an error message.
    Just give it a minute to load... mine took a few seconds longer than it used to, but it loaded.

SO GLAD TO HAVE THIS BACK!
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilmater View Post
    Just give it a minute to load... mine took a few seconds longer than it used to, but it loaded.

SO GLAD TO HAVE THIS BACK!
    That did the trick. Took about 6 minutes to load. I hope that is only a one time occurrence.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i'm still having this issue... on a stock pre (just got my 1st refurb from a launch day pre.. and it was my fault it broke )
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    i'm still having this issue... on a stock pre (just got my 1st refurb from a launch day pre.. and it was my fault it broke )
    What's the issue specifically? If it's stuck on the splash screen like mine was give it a good 5-10 minutes to load. That did the trick.
    I just loaded the app and it works again!
    Time to get VIRAL
    App working now fo me.
    Tried to install it last nite got the same error sign. deleted and tried again, same error. don't have ad blocker or iphone spoof.
    I just did the update in the app catalog. It's working now.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Mine's still broken after the most recent update. iPhone spoof patch installed.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I had that same problem for a few days then it cleared up. I never had ANY patches installed. Guessing it was a server issue.
    sucessfully installed after initial failure 6-24.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Still not working.
    VZW Pre Plus 1.4.1.1 still not working. Im not getting the splash, its the yellow triangle error...
    *Goes to Uninstall/Install...*

-Gu1l7y

Update: Re-Installed the application and luna restarted. Still not working. It goes to the main page view, showins "News", "Latest Posts" and such with the loading circles then error: "Failed to load the requested page! Try again after sometime." And gives me a big "QUIT" button... ghey.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    i went into menu and sent them an email to see if they have issues or whatever if you have problems you might want to do the same as well .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345