Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yep, not working here either. Neither patch installed since last Dr. and no changes since Engagdet last worked. I will try uninstall and reinstall.
    I've been having the problem for some time as well. Its not an issue with the ad blocker, with wifi, or a lack of signal. Engadget simply stopped working.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    if you have ever had the iphonespoof installed you will get that error and also notice your help files don't work. Uninstalling the spoof will not fix the problem. The only fix that worked for me was a visit to the doctor.
    never used any of these patches and it does not work for me either
    Tried uninstall and reinstall.... no dice!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    if you have ever had the iphonespoof installed you will get that error and also notice your help files don't work. Uninstalling the spoof will not fix the problem. The only fix that worked for me was a visit to the doctor.
    Not entirely true. Mine worked last night. Today it doesn't... (F%&/&%¤ing thing!)
    WebOS still makes sense.
    Mine is broke since last nite 2...i have no patches installed on my phone....
    As I stated in another thread, my searches only turned up issues with the webOS Engadget app, not iPhone, Android or BlackBerry. The upcoming webOS update sounds like the best answer to me.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Yep, broken..
    engadget not loading..

twee seems to not be connecting as well?
    anyone report this to the developer?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Having the same issues over here too.
    I never used any of these patches and it does not work for me either.
    I just checked & I am getting the same notice. I don't have any patches installed & I am with Verizon. So I am sure Engadget knows about it and it will be fixed in a reasonable time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    anyone report this to the developer?
    Not me! Thought about it, then got busy at work!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    it's engadget, must have made a change on their server last night because the App is FUBAR
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    It's the iPhone Spoof patch, dunno what exactly it does but once you install it, Engadget it broken, along with the Help app, and uninstalling it won't fix them.
    Stopped working this morning, worked at 6am didn't at 8am. Good thing I checked precentral before I freaked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    It's the iPhone Spoof patch, dunno what exactly it does but once you install it, Engadget it broken, along with the Help app, and uninstalling it won't fix them.

Thanks for the info, but in this case that isn't the issue. There are many here who have never patched at all that posted as such.

In addition... my help app is working just fine.
    Yes, Engadget app for webOS is broken. I do not have iPhone spoof patch on or any ad blocking patches. It was working for me last night and now it is FUBAR. I also have Engadget app (iPhone version) on my iPad and it works fine. Something is up with Engadget's feed to the webOS Engadget app...
    Don't blame it on the iPhone spoof patch. Enough people have stated they don't have the patch but Engadget app still died.

I also never touched that patch. Was using the Engadget app yesterday morning, but it stopped working in the afternoon. All I did in between that is work and have launch.

So it has to be something on the server side.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast