1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed the catalog hasn't loaded new apps since Thursday (for me atleast) Are the having problems?
    It's normal to see little to no activity over the weekend... I would be that we see some new apps and updates later in the day today.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    or maybe an update is on it's way?
    Haven't seen any new apps for the last 2 or 3 days, but the catalog is loading and working fine.

Probably will see a big app drop soon.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I'm just about to ask the same question but saw this thread. App catalog can't download new app or update app since this morning for me.
    happens almost every week end
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Not to this extent, though, I'll add.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    LOL, server at Palm also work like most of our government officer? Closed for weekend?
    the app catalog has been ridiculously quiet since thurs last week, only ONE app. Even if a mild update is coming, 1.4.5, us vzw users won't be getting it for atleast a month anyways. What's up?
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmoAnest View Post
    LOL, server at Palm also work like most of our government officer? Closed for weekend?
    They probably give the app approval guys/gals the weekend off. I know if I had to go through a repetitive process and put up with independent programmers all day I'd need at least a couple of days off every third day of work...
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmoAnest View Post
    I'm just about to ask the same question but saw this thread. App catalog can't download new app or update app since this morning for me.
    Hmmm. . . me too. For last four days app catalog just hangs trying to update. Now any app I tried to update won't open, it just tries to update again. Corrupted app catalog maybe? How do I reload the app catalog?