1.    #1  
    Greetings All,

I'm trying to transfer a video taken on my Pre Plus (no, it's not a naughty one ), and move it to Media Vault via Internalz. I've literally tried moving it to several different folders. Can someone help me with the obvious that I must be missing? Here are the folders I've tried.

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.ingloriousapps.mediavault/app/

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.ingloriousapps.mediavault/app/views/videos/

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.ingloriousapps.mediavault/app/views/usbimport/

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jerod
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? Bueller?
    It'd be best to ask the developer, I don't know how the app stores data.

My guess is that it might not store data in any of those folders as those can't be offloaded normally. but probably a folder in the /media/internal section that starts with a period in its name to prevent the media indexer it from scanning it.
  4.    #4  
    I'll contact the developer. I guess that's a good idea. Just figured someone here would know the answer.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    you move them to /media/internal/.MediaVault if you don't have that then create it. once it's in there hit info on your video and copy the name. Go to Media Vault and hit "Import Via USB Transfer" hit "+Add" then change the name they make to the name of your video. You should then see it available to view. Hope that helps.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks 12gage! That worked. I though about renaming a folder, but figured I would cause more harm. I appreciate the help!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    no problem, glad I could help